1. Ronald Reagan winked at me.
2. I make fabulous lasagne.
3. I wrote a (so far) unpublished book called
Slaying Leviathan: The Moral Case for Tax Reform.
4. I enjoy Burmese food, roller coasters, and strategy games.
5. I read The Little Engine that Could aloud at my nursery school graduation.
6. I’m a lifelong Boston Red Sox fan.
7. I object to automobile registration, public education, and marriage licensing.
8. I doubt that Heaven is pleasant.
Why am I telling you all this? Because xlrq tagged me with a meme, the rules of which are: list eight habits or facts about yourself, then tag eight more people.
Hereby tagged are: