Don’t you just love it when people really enjoy your recipes? Last month, I brought my Tuscan tuna salad and my (mother’s) curry dip to share with some friends at an outdoor concert. They liked them both but liked them even more when they combined the two on their plates. So naturally it left me no choice but to develop this recipe. It’s been a big hit; I hope you enjoy it too.
Tuna Salad with Curry
- 2 5-oz cans chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 15.5-oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/2 med. bulb fennel, cored and sliced thin
- 1 med. sweet bell pepper, diced small
- 2/3 c. mayo
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- dash salt
- 2/3 c. seedless red grapes, halved
Blend fennel, pepper, mayo, sour cream, curry powder, paprika, and salt in lg bowl.
Mix in tuna, beans, and capers.
Fold in grapes.
Cover and chill at least one hour before serving, preferably overnight. Salad can be refrigerated in airtight container up to three days.